Mechtrix Terminal Carrier Strip Cutters are designed for cutting terminal carrier strips into pieces for ease of scrap collection by moving the cutting of the terminal carrier strips to outside of the terminal applicator housing.
MCSC-11-MD Terminal Carrier Strip Cutter
The Mechtrix MCSC-11-MD Terminal Carrier Strip Cutter is designed for cutting terminal carrier strips into smaller pieces to increase the efficiency of scrap collection. This strip cutter moves the cutting of the terminal carrier strip to outside of the terminal application housing. The MCSC-11-MD accomodates terminal carrier strips with widths up to 2.0″ (50.8mm). The maximum material thickness which can be cut is dependent upon the materials composition.
- Eliminates Scrap Build-Up that can cause defective terminal crimping, by cutting the carrier strip outside the terminal applicator.
- Compact Design and twelve tapped holes allow for a wide range of mounting options.
- Extended Tool Life due to a shear bar design that utilizes four working faces.
- Standard MCSC-11-MD: Includes Standard 1/4″ Pneumatic Fittings
- Metric MCSC-11-MD: Includes Metric 6mm Pneumatic Fittings
220V Electronic Repeat Timer: 220V programmable electronic timing device with an integrated pneumatic valve that can be used to actuate the MCSC-11-MD at pre-set time intervals.
120V Electronic Repeat Timer: 120V programmable electronic timing device with an integrated pneumatic valve that can be used to actuate the MCSC-11-MD at pre-set time intervals.
Cutting Blade: Replacement cutting blade Part #: 12715
Shear Blade: Replacement shear blade Part #: 12714
Air: < 0.1CFM @ 80psi
Size: 76.2mm (3″) wide x 76.2mm (3″) deep x 130.2mm (5.125″) high
Weight: 2.75kg (6lbs)